David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

We spent New Year's Eve at Keystone's bash again this year. It is always lots of fun to have a place to go and have all your friends there as well. This year was very exciting because we were able to have it in our building (I have a post about that too!). They transformed the worship room into a fun dance floor with tables and a yummy buffet. I think a great time was had by all!

I hardly took any pictures, but I did get Trey to take a picture of my closest friends, Kelli and Anne (I don't know what we are laughing at!). God has blessed us with great friends and we are thankful for all of them!

*January 31st was Trey's birthday, so Happy Birthday to the best daddy in the world!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    How fun... a weekend away!! TJ and I have not been away alone since our honeymoon 4 1/2 years ago!!!! We really need to get away! We stole Keystones New Years Eve party idea.. check out our blog! Miss yall!!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year! I miss and love ya'll lots!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Happy New Year!!!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    Happy New Year and Happy Birthday, Trey! Glad you guys are finally in a building. I know that feels so much better.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! David is such a little cutie. Your little getaway sounded like a lot of fun and very relaxing. Hope y'all have a wonderful new year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home