David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

What a fun morning!

David loved all his gifts

Thanks for the red wagon Dee Dee and Daddy T!



Climbing in his Thomas tent! What fun!!!


SHHH... that's my favorite Christmas song (The Chipmunks)!

Riding outside. It's chilly, but very sunny in TX today.

And crying when we came inside... I think it's time for another nap!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Amy C said…

    I love the Shhh picture. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Amy

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dani- I love all the photos! Your house looks so beautiful! I love the way it's decorated and the stockings are so pretty! Your friend did such a great job! David is so cute!!! I love all his toys! I'm sure he had such a fun time! Miss you!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    Merry Christmas!! Such cute pictures. He obviously LOVED the wagon. Bayler is such a cutie! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    We hope he has fun in his Thomas the Train tent!!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Head Lima Bean said…

    hi! i'm a friend of elizabeth's...i saw the picture of david's new table and was wondering where you found it? i'd love to get clare a set like that one but don't know where to look. thanks! gwen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home