David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Admiration

One of my favorite parts of our day is when Trey comes home from work. David and I are usually home about 30 minutes before Trey and the other day I finally had the camera ready. I can not explain the look on his face and the twinkle in his eye when Trey walks through the door. I tried to capture it with pictures, but it still does not do justice. He looks like he thinks Trey could walk on water. I think he truly admires his wonderful daddy already!

This is the "baby boy" waiting for daddy. He really likes to play in the crib while I'm getting ready for the next day.


When Trey walks in, David can hardly stand it. His whole face lights up! (Oh, and so does his daddy's)!


Trey usually scoops him up and starts "eating" him up with kisses. This, of course, makes David perform the wonderful gut laugh that all parents love to hear.


The grin usually stays for some time while they play.


I love the relationship they have already! We are truly blessed!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home