David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Just me and my shadow...

David and I took a "walk" outside today. He has enjoyed his walking toy lately and LOVES to be outside. The combination of both made for a really happy baby!

He looks more like a big boy than my baby...

The cutest part of the "walk" was David finding his shadow. He has always been a somewhat serious baby that sort of takes it all in and today I really saw his personality. He was pushing his toy when he looked down and stopped. He waved his hand and watched his shadow move. Then he tried to touch it... looking at me very puzzled when all he felt was ground. He must have continued "playing" with his shadow for at least 5 minutes!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    How cute!! Is he walking on his own?

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at all that hair! So cute.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    cute, cute, cute, looks like he will be walking by himself very soon :)

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    That is so cute! I just bought that walker this weekend for James, he hasn't quite figured it out yet, but he likes to play with all of the stuff on the top part. I love that David was playing with his shadow!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Amy C said…

    I remember my kids playing with their shadows. It is so fun reading your posts reflecting on my own children. It really brings memories back. I loved the past post with him tearing up the pantry. So fast!!

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    I bet you didn't stay outside long - it is sooo hot! He just gets cuter and cuter. I can't believe he is almost a year old!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    He'll be walking before you know it. So cute!!!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    He is so sweet... enjoy these days because they go by fast... before you know it he will be talking back

     

Post a Comment

<< Home