David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

One more month...

and our baby will be a year old!!! Yesterday David turned 11 months. It is so hard to believe it has almost been a year since he was born. He is growing so much and is looking more like a little boy instead of my baby. I spent a while yesterday trying to get a great 11 month old picture in the back yard, but David was WAY too busy to stop and look at the camera. I finally had to play our little game where I run around the corner and hide and he "chases" me laughing out loud...

"Hmmm, these flowers look tasty!"

He wouldn't even look at me...

He did enjoy crawling around in our tall grass!

"I'm going to get you mama!"

This is David stuck in the bottom part of our entertainment center. He knows this is a "no, no", but he never listens. So when he got stuck AGAIN I took the opportunity to take a picture instead of rushing to get him out!

David has also gotten into the habit of shutting doors behind him and then he gets stuck. Yesterday, I heard him hitting the laundry room door saying "ma, ma, ma, ma". When I opened the door, he "ran" out!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    Happy 11 month, David!!! You are getting so big! We love you!!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    So cute!!! Your post made me laugh out loud to think of him shutting a door behind him!!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    Too cute! Do you think kids'll ever learn not to do things they know are no-no's?! He is such a beautiful little boy.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    He is so cute!!! I can't wait for Karoline to crawl... She does what we call "head stands" now. She pushes all the way up with her legs and tries to push forward with her arms but can't... she wants so crawl so badly, but she is only 4 months!! But she loves to roll over and is rolling all around our living room. It is amazing how fast they grow up!! I Love Davids pictures from the beach! Hope yall have a great day!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Jenna said…

    So funny!! I can't believe he is almost 1. Where has the year gone? He is so cute. You are going to love staying home this year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home