David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, July 17, 2006

One of those moments...

So, today I was reading Goodnight Moon to David before his usual morning nap. He loves to read and this is one of his favorite stories. I used to read it to my sister when we were little, it was also her favorite. Therefore I have it memorized and out of habit I always put my finger to my lips when "the quiet old lady" whispers hush. Well, today my sweet little boy was listening intently to the story and when I got to the "hush" part, he looked me straight in the eyes, reached his precious little finger up to my lips, and smiled... it literally melted my heart! It is one of those moments I'll never forget.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Amy C said…

    Sweet milestones. You are a precious family. I am glad we met.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    That is so sweet!!! Those are the little moments that make all the crazy ones worth it!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    That is the sweetest! What a loved little boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home