David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ashlyn comes to visit...

David and I were so happy that Ashlyn and her mom Stacy came out to Keller to have lunch with us on Thursday. Ashlyn has grown so much since we saw her last! Stacy and I taught together for the last 3 years and I am going to miss her a ton when school begins in the fall. I'm glad we are friends outside of work and I know we'll keep in touch. We had a great time!

David was way too busy to look up for a picture, he thinks Ashlyn is a little cutie!

Needless to say, I don't think David is quite ready to have an infant around 24/7 (and neither are his parents!). Poor Ashlyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home