David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Our Trip to South Carolina!

David and I traveled home to S.C. this past weekend to visit family. It was a very quick trip, but we had a wonderful time. On Friday we went to the State Fair with (above) DeeDee, Daddy T, Aunt B, Bayler, and Bridges. It was so much fun!

Although Uncle Rob and Aunt Risha didn't make it to the fair, we enjoyed seeing them as much as possible during the trip.

Bridges and David had a great time riding around together in the double stroller. At one point we looked over and David had placed his hand on Bridges leg and just smiled at him. I think he really enjoyed playing with his cousins! In this picture they are looking at the large ducks... of course David said "quack, quack" over and over. He loved the animals!

David also loved watching Bayler ride the fun rides. And we all enjoyed the food! My family LOVEs fair food so we timed it perfectly for a special lunch feast... vinegar fries, fried mushrooms, corn dogs, polish sausage, and FOUR elephant ears. Wow!

We saved the best ride for last. The boys had a good time and I think all three were asleep before we left the parking lot!

Sadly, my camera battery was low, so I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped (I left out the ones of 3 very cute little boys in the bath tub together!)... I do believe this picture says it all. David had so much fun, he crashed on the plane ride home.

Thanks for flying us home Dee Dee and Daddy T!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    I'm so glad that you got to travel home to SC for a bit. It looks like you had fun! I also just have to say that I love David's cowboy boots!!! My mom had my cowboy boots refurbished for Hannah and they just now fit her. It's quite funny seeing a tot walk around in such big shoes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home