David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Watch out... David is finally walking!!!

I think it is so fun to watch little kids LITERALLY grow before your eyes... David seems to learn something new everyday! He recently cut 4 more teeth (2 more on bottom and his 1 year molers, OUCH!), he can now say "no" , "hey", and "night, night", and he can blow kisses. But the biggest development is walking! He can go across the room now and he LOVES his new freedom. He even practices in his crib walking from one end to the other (I watch him on the monitor). And of course he now throws a fit when we are out and I won't put him down. I guess we are offically parents of a toddler!!!

"HEY! I have something fun to show you!"

"Look at me..."

"...this is so much fun!"

"Hey that floor is different."

"Oops!"

Our next goal is to say "bye, bye" to the paci, but I'm guessing that might take a while. I think we are all attached!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How precious! Congrats on your big accomplishment, David! I miss you! Hope to see you guys over the holidays!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Amy C said…

    He looks like a little surfer in some of those pictures. He is so cute.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    Yeah David!!!!!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    Isn't it too funny to watch them when they first learn to walk? Just think of all the things he can get into now mom and dad!!! I could tell you horror stories all day long about Jacob, but don't want to scare you! Let me know how you do with the paci, Jacob still has his (blessed wonderful things that they are) but daddy's ready to get rid of it. That and the bottle, he still refuses to drink milk out of a cup. Can anyone explain that one to me?! Give David a big ol' hug for us and we sure do miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home