David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Feeling Better...

We are all feeling much better now. David and I still didn't make it to church this morning because we didn't want the other kids to get sick, just playing it safe! However, we did spend some time outside today. We HAD to get out of this house!

David LOVES outside. In fact, one of his favorite "games" to play with us is to yell "bye" all the way to the door and then laugh. I guess he thinks if he says "bye" we will listen and take him outside, even if we don't leave the garage!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    Stomach bugs are the worst! I am glad that you guys are better. David was a cute doctor! I love the story about him walking towards the door and saying, "bye". Too cute!

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    I am so glad yall are feeling better, but I hate that you were sick in the first place. I was really sick the last week and a half but did not give it to Karoline!! I was so glad! David looks so cute in his doctor outfit. Hope yall have a better week! Tell everyone at Keystone we said hey... Beth

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    I am so happy ya'll are feeling better!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home