David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Mommy Time

Today, I spent the afternoon SHOPPING all alone! My sweet friend, Susan, offered to watch David so I could get some of my shopping accomplished... well, I finished it ALL (with the exception of one VERY difficult person to buy for)!!! I am overjoyed that it is all finished. Thank you Susan for watching the little guy, it is amazing what you can do without a child in tow!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    Yay for you!! I'm so jealous! I can remember those days and it was sheer heaven. I love my boys to death, but NOT while shopping! The fighting, the whining/complaining, the crying, the list could go on forever.....

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    GOOD for you!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home