David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

Of course this is the best picture I took of David before he was covered with dressing, green beans and sweet potatoes! He still doesn't ever look at the camera... but I think he had a great Thanksgiving!

David and I started our traveling 5 days before Trey. We had great flights with no delays and David discovered that we share a common food love... the Biscoff cookies they give you on Delta! He had it everywhere!

After a short afternoon at Dee Dee and Daddy T's we loaded down Rob and Risha's van with all 3 boys and drove to Elkin, NC. We had a great time visiting my Aunt Dah and her family. She even cooked her very first Thanksgiving meal... it was terrific! On Sunday we had fun afternoon at the Holiday Parade. I love this picture because it shows just how southern our boys are! They were not wild about the cold (at least until the parade started)!

The reason for going to the parade??? My beautiful cousin Olivia was homecoming queen for her school. We're very proud of you Olivia!

We drove back to my S.C. Sunday night. David and I traveled to Columbia on Monday for a real treat... lunch at Groucho's with some of my friends! I actually visited Groucho's twice and Harper's once in 3 days. I really miss the restaurants in Columbia!

This is Laura and Christie (with baby Bailee Kate on the way!). It was wonderful to catch up with old friends and to see little Rhett for the first time!

Almost every house we stayed in or visited had stairs... David loved it!

This is David and Dee Dee at one of my favorite dive restaurants in Bishopville, Charles Jackson's.

Before we left to meet Trey on Wednesday, we stopped to see Daddy T at work. David even got to sit on and "drive" one of the big tractors!

More stairs, and David having lots of fun with his Mimi and Aunt Janet (Boo Boo)!

David and his Papa Dock laughing at something they think is very funny!

David and his Loulie. He had a great time visiting all of his family!

David even met some of his cousins for the first time... This is Aryn (10years) and her sister Karly (2 years). David and Karly had a great time playing together.

As we left S.C. all the Christmas decorations were going up. This is Dylan and David playing in front of the Christmas tree. We had a wonderful trip and hope to see everyone soon over Christmas!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    Sounds (and looks) like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I really like the picture of David with his Poppa Dock, too cute. Looks like he could use another haircut. How many is that now?! (I say this only because I'm jealous; when you see pics of Jacob, you'll understand why!)

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures! So sad I wasn't home, yet! Hope to see ya'll over Christmas! Miss you guys!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    What wonderful pictures!! I am glad you had such a great Thanksgiving.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home