David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Christa... I've been reading others that have been tagged and it is amazing how small this world is... Now I tag Hope, Jenna, and Ellen!

I am: SO BLESSED!
I want: nothing
I have: everything I need and more... what a wonderful life I have!
I wish: my husband were here right now (we are in SC, he is in TX)
I hate: people who deliberately hurt others
I miss: my family and friends who don't live close
I hear: David playing with my mom
I wonder: what heaven is like
I regret: many, many things... which is why I am so thankful for grace!
I am not: perfect
I dance: with David everynight while we listen to iTunes
I sing: terribly, thankfully David and my kiddos at school don't care
I cry: hardly ever
I am not always: right
I make with my hands: dinner, school crafts, and messes
I write: on my blog and in a journal
I confuse: probably everyone, who knows!?!
I need: nothing (well, a day at the spa would be nice !)
I should:not procrastinate (so frustrating, but I can't seem to kick the habit, ugh)
I start: each day with a prayer, a kiss from my wonderful husband, and a song for David
I finish: each day with a prayer, a kiss from my wonderful husband, and a book/prayers with David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home