David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, January 08, 2007

More T-R-O-U-B-L-E !!!

Yes, this is how I find David at least once a day! I am happy to report that The Wiggles are now entertaining enough to keep him occupied for a while... so I think David is quietly, contently watching t.v. But instead he is dancing on the coffee table!

He really gets in trouble for this, but I had to get it on film!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Amy C said…

    Never let them see you laugh. . .That is so funny.

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it:)!!! At least you know he has moves and even though he is not allowed on the coffee table it is still so cute. Give him a kiss and hug from me.

    Love ya'll!
    Aunt B

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    That is too funny. That is the same place Jacob watches The Wiggles as well. He knows he's not supposed to be up there, but I've given up any hope of ever getting him to listen to me.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Sandi said…

    Cute stuff!

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Jenna said…

    We are into table climbing here too. Only Nate prefers the kitchen table!! Nate has discovered the Wiggles too. Secretly, I enjoy them too. Cute, cute!

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    How funny!!!! I bet Karoline will be on top of ours in a few months. We actually have the same coffee table. Thanks for the advice on the diapers. I can't beleive tat Karoline and David are in the same size diaper. Karoline is a giant!!! She is almost out of her 12-18 month shirts. She is so tall that she looks like she is wearing cut off shirts!!! Have a great day! Beth

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    I'm afraid this will be Claudia's next find. So far, it has only been her table and the ottoman.

    Hope you are well! We miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home