David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happy 18 Months, David!!!

I can't believe my baby is 1 1/2! That sounds so old! And boy do "toddler moments" come with age :). Actually David does wear his halo more than horns, but the horns do sneak out more than they used to! I will make another post of all the mom things I need to remember about the little guy at this age. But until then, here are some pictures of David (a.k.a. the kid who NEVER sits still or stops talking!).

Climbing, climbing, climbing!

Using a spoon takes too long for David. He still eats so much food (and the cheeks show it)!

When he is almost done he picks up the spoon. Honestly, Trey and I wonder when he will care that he is disgustingly dirty after a meal!?!

Playing doctor... he will hold this up to your chest and say "thump, thump". So fun!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 18 Months, David! It was so good to see you guys, even for just a little bit!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 18 Months David!!! Hopefully you will become a doctor when you grow up....you would look cute in a white jacket:). I love and miss you bunches!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    Happy 1.5 years David! I cannot believe how big you are getting. I love the food picture. I'm thinking you and Claudia may have a few eating habits in common!!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    I can't believe he is a year and a half! I love that wicker thing he is climbing in...where did you get that??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home