David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"Baby, it's COLD outside!"

We have had really cold weather since Saturday and even though the ice is gone, it is still too cold to go outside. The little guy hates this... he was really liking his wagon ride every afternoon when we got home from school!

They are calling for snowflurries tonight and in the morning. Maybe it will warm up by the end of the week. David loves to play outside and I'm sure he wouldn't mind the cold, however his momma doesn't really love it!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He looks so cute in his jacket! When are ya'll coming home again? I think that I need a little David, Danielle and Trey in my life right now:) Love and miss ya'll bunches!!!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys! He is so cute! I'm coming to Fort Worth in February and wanted to go make sure I can see you guys. Im coming in on Feb 21 (wed.). I could do Wed, Thurs. or early Friday. Let me know what works for you! Looking forward to it!
    Kristina :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home