David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Friday, February 02, 2007

My Papa

This past week, David and I went home to S.C. to say goodbye to my Papa. He finally gave up his 13 year battle with Alzheimer's and went home to be with my Granny. He was a wonderful man and the process of saying goodbye showed just how many people loved him. Sadly, I got the stomach bug and had to miss the actual funeral, but being with my family and sharing stories about his life helped me let go. I can just picture him now walking hand in hand with his wife on streets of gold...

6 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are feeling better.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    He did love babies, didn't he! Hope you are feeling better. Love ya'll!!

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Amy C said…

    Sorry to hear about your loss, I am glad you could be with your family for some healing.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to make it home though. Take care and hope you're feeling better

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    I am so sorry but I know you are rejoicing at the same time!! Hope your family is doing well! We will pray for them all... Beth, TJ, and Karoline

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Sorry to hear about your loss...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home