David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, February 19, 2007

A quote...

One of the sweet kids in my MDO class exclaimed the following sentence when I stopped by school today:

"Will he EVER get better?!?"

Here is a recap of the last week for David... he has some funny rash the doctors are still calling dry skin, then he began running a fever that lasted 3 days, then he was "well" for a day only to have the stomach bug yesterday and last night! So, to the little girl in my class... I wish I knew! Pray for David to start feeling better soon!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Poor little fellow, he is having a rough time. Claudia gets those same mysterious rashes several days after a fever. Sometime they tell us febrel rash, others they say viral rash. I am convinced they really have no clue.

    Hope he is feeling better soon. A sick child is tough on Mommy and Daddy, too. You all are in our thoughts and prayers. We LOVE you!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sure that he is loving the attention and cre from his AWESOME mommy. I will be praying for ya'll and call me if you need anything. I can be on a plane in no time at all:). Love and miss ya'll!!!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Sandi said…

    Poor little guy! He has had a rough week! How is he feeling today?

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor David! I do hope he feels better soon.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daddy T and Dee Dee are praying that our little King David will be back to his old self and running his Mommy and Daddy in circles again. To our little girl, Dani, we wish you a wonderful 29th birthday!!! You and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers!! Love, Daddy T and Dee Dee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home