David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Here we go again...

David started running a fever again yesterday (as high as 102.7). This is the 3rd time he has been sick since he was born. He had RSV, the croup, and now some mysterious infection. I say mysterious because I have not taken him to the doctor yet. I did call the nurses line with my pediatrician this morning and all she said was to give him Motrin every 6 hours and if it hadn't gone away they wanted to see him on Monday. I know it is probably no big deal, but it really stinks when a little one is sick. He is so much more "vocal" now that I can tell in his voice he doesn't feel well. Please pray for healing! Tomorrow is a work day and we neither one have days to stay home...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feel better soon, David!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    Oh No! I hope he is better soon!!!!

    Claudia sends her hugs and kisses.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home