David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Life at 6 months...

David is learning so many things lately! Today, he waved bye-bye for the first time and it was very exciting for everyone watching. He is talking so much more and he loves to "visit" with other friends. He will sit in my lap and "talk" to anyone or anything for long periods of time while I am hanging out with friends or talking on the phone. In just 2 weeks I have noticed significant development and new "things" David can do. He has outgrown his infant car seat in length so we are going to Target this weekend to purchase new ones. David also loves his bath time more everyday. I started singing this really silly little chant when I was about to put him in the tub and now when I sing it he starts jumping and laughing. The joy only increases as I walk toward the bathtub and then, when I turn the water on, he can hardly control himself! It is priceless! We are thankful to have such a sweet little person in our lives. God is so good to us and we praise Him for knitting David in his image...

David meeting his new friend, Cade Everett Trotter. Cade was born February 14, 2006. Congratulations Toby and Cari... he is so sweet!


David really likes to "read". He reaches for his books when we are playing on the floor and he likes to help turn the pages.


He is reading a "No David" book. I know when he gets older he will love the silly pictures and words!


Here is David chewing on his rubber ducky in the tub. He loves bath time!


You guessed it, Trey just walked in the room. David is looking up at his really tall Daddy!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger courtney said…

    He is so absolutely adorable I can't stand it! I can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks!

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    What a cutie!!!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Dani, He is soooo cute! I love those big brown eyes and long eye lashes!!! I love reading about all he is doing too so that I'll know what James will be up to in a few months!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home