David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Horns or Halo"

One of my sweetest friends (who is also an incredible mom) always uses this saying when referring to her 3 boys... she says they wear "horns or a halo". Well, apparently the stomach bug took David's halo and left him with only the horns to wear! He screamed himself to sleep for only the 2nd time in his life today. He follows me around the house whining about nothing and everything. And to top it all off, he still won't eat much of anything! When will my sweet baby return???

7 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Claudia tends to do that when she is teething or just not feeling well. Hope it gets better soon, I know it is tiring when they are unhappy!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that he just misses his Aunt B:)! Whatever you do...don't lock the poor baby boy in the car this holiday season...haha! Kiss and love those little horns away! Can't wait to see ya'll next weekend! Love you!!!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We call those "toddler moments," and unfortunately MD seems to be having more and more of them. I've been behind on commenting lately, but I love seeing how David is changing and growing!

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Amy C said…

    Can't give too much hope, my 7 and 8 year old are just now choking down food again after traiding in their halos at about two. They ate ANYTHING before that! So frustrating. Good luck.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    His halo is locked away in all of those pictures you have taken up until this point. McCanless' horns keep growing. I've given up all hope to ever see the "halo" again. (not that it was ever really there)

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    That is so funny! Thanks for making me laugh. Hopefully this will/has passed!! Miss yall!

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    I am so sorry! I have found that my boys have a period of time when they are angels then they will have a period of time when they are testing boundaries again. The angel always comes and goes:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home