David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, December 11, 2006

The "my" obsession...

David began calling his pacifier his "my" a few weeks ago... we don't know why, but he just does. Anyway, I realized that if he could call it by name it was time we made an attempt to get rid of it. Note to self: with the next child, I will NOT wait until they have a name for their beloved "my"! We only made it about 45 minutes without a breakdown. I guess we have our work cut out for us...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    Does does David like his sleep blanket? I have one for Karoline but she travels all around her crib during her sleep and stands up in the morning so I don't know if she would like it... Any advice??

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I know it is probably time to break the habit too... but it seems so harmless b/c James only uses it at bed and on long car rides... I hate to say it, but I'm dreading it, although it should only take a week or so!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    Oh but he is soooo cute!! How can you be a meanie and take it away?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home