David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

A few firsts...

David had a few "firsts" this week. Here he is taking his first ride in one of those grocery cart cars. I know they are probably covered in germs, but I decided to let him try it once anyway. Of course he loved it! And we were sure to use lots of wipes and hand gel afterwards.

David was yelling "go, go, go" all the way through the store. It was very funny! Also, David had his first go at the Chick-Fil-A play land. Again, we doused him in antibacterial gel after the fun, but I have to say I was very proud of him... he climbed all the way to the top and played with his friend Carter. I could hear him giggling and "talking" the whole time so I knew he was safe. And then he climbed down the same way he climbed up. Not bad for a 16 month old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home