David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Friday, January 12, 2007

What happens when daddy gives David a bath...

... fun, fun, fun! Now that we are in our building at Keystone, Trey actually makes it home most nights by 6:00ish. We have started a new routine that we all love. We eat dinner together as a family at the table (David is no longer in the highchair) and when we are done Trey does the bath while I clean the kitchen. David loves the time he spends with his daddy and I love sitting down with Trey after all is done!

Trey is great at bath time. David just laughs and laughs at him.

I love the crazy hair (and yes, I think he needs ANOTHER hair cut)!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    We have the same nightly routine, unless Edgard's schedule gets behind and he makes it home late. Claudia dearly loves her nightly time with Edgard, as it sounds like David does, too! I guesss those Daddies just have some funny bone that we are missing.

    I know you and David are both so happy to have Trey home earlier.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home