David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

We're back... with EXCITING NEWS!!!



"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16


We are happy to report that we are almost 11 weeks pregnant with another sweet baby! After 2 miscarriages and complications in the beginning of this pregnancy (heavy spotting and bed rest), we feel blessed to be this far and are excited about the little one that should make an appearance around December 3, 2007. I was terrible with documenting how I felt, looked, etc... with David (could that be why I don't remember some of this???), so I'm back to hopefully keeping up with the blog again. I am always extremely tired for the first few months but I'll do my best. Please pray that this baby is healthy and that I remain calm as we INCH towards the second trimester!

*Oh, and an update on David... he's doing great and I will try to post pictures soon of all the "growing" he's been doing over the last few weeks! Sorry to all our friends and family that keep up with us through the blog... it's been a little crazy around here!

13 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    I have been checking the blog all the time and I had a feeling you might be pregnant!!! I am so excited for yall and know that I am praying for this baby and for you. I find out soon if we are having a boy or a girl and I can't wait. If I have a boy I am probably going to have to do something like Davids bedding since our glidder is the same as yours. I can't find anything with black in it for a boy!!! We got Karoline's bedding from Magic Moon and LOVE IT!! Again, Congrats and we are praying!

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray! I'm so happy for you, Dani!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I have been checking your blog on a regular basis and hoped that you'd post that you were pregnant again :) Congrats, Dani! I'm so excited and happy for you! I will continue to keep you, Baby Kelly and the rest of your family in my thoughts and prayers!!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! I'm so excited for ya'll and will definitly have to make a TX trip sometime to come and visit! Miss & Love you all!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    hey, that is not a bad idea about switching bedding! I LOVE the name Caroline!! (Obviously!!) It is perfect!!!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger anon said…

    Your mom spilled the beans a few days ago when I saw her in Bville! She's really excited. If you don't mind, send me your email address!

    Marti (Self) Phillips

    (selfmt@hotmail.com )

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    YEAAAHHHHH!!! We are glad all is going well. DeeDee has been secretly ;)keeping us updated and we are glad the news continues to be good!! I've been checking everyday waiting for this post and I am glad you are feeling well enough to share the joyous news!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    I was thinking that something might be up!! Congratulations! You and that precious baby will be our prayers. I had the 2 miscarriages before Nate and he came into the world very healthy (although he has grown into a stinkpot!). Take care of yourself and please let me know if you need anything.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations, Danielle! I'm thrilled that you are doing well and are almost at that 3 month mark! I'm sure once you get there, time will fly. Having another munchkin running around will keep you busy. My pregnancy has flown by! I've been thinking about you and we will continue to keep you and your precious baby in our prayers!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Christa said…

    Congratulationd Dani! We are so excited to hear such wonderful news.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    David is going to make a wonderful big brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the baby. I know that ya'll are excited and I can't wait to find out what it is. Keep us posted! Love you all!!!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations - we are so excited for you! We will keep you in our prayers! Please take care of yourself and give David a hug and kiss from us.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hey Danielle...that is such wonderful news...I haven't checked David's blog in months and I am so glad I did !!! I will be thinking and praying for ya'll

     

Post a Comment

<< Home