David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pregnant brain to the MAX!

I think all moms out there know that with each child/pregnancy you lose a part of your brain and never get it back. Well, this is my 4th pregnancy to date and even though I only have 1 and 1/2 children at this point, I can safely say "I"VE LOST IT"! Notice anything out of place in the picture above? That's right... as I was walking out of Wal-Mart this morning I noticed one of our phones sitting on the bumper of my car! You see, David and I usually go outside and play a game of baseball in the late afternoon while we wait for Trey to call and tell us he is on his way home from work. I guess I left it sitting there yesterday and surprisingly, it survived about an hour of errands all over town this morning. And just to top off this wonderful story, I need to document that at 3:30 am Sunday morning, our nice police officer neighbor was knocking on our door and ringing the doorbell... he wanted to let us know I had left the garage door open and he didn't feel safe going to bed knowing we had a baby inside that needed to be protected. I hope we all survive my feeble mind!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is pretty funny! I wish I could say that I only did things like that when I'm pregnant. When I lived in Roanoake before Tom and I got married I was housesitting for a family in our church one weekend. The second morning I was there the neighbor called to say that she noticed I had left my car door open..all night!

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    SO FUNNY!!! My latest thing is I put all the clothes in the dryer and never turn it on!!! I keep doing it over and over again! Anderson is taking TOO many of my brain cells! I honestly can't believe your phone made it! That is impressive!
    I am so glad all is well with you and the baby! I am going to get Karoline some bath markers... she would LOVE those! Thanks for the idea!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    WOW! I can't believe the phone made it! I remember (pre-Claudia) always joking with my Mom, "Why can't you remember anything?". Now I GET IT!!!

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I'm glad the phone made it! It is amazing how your brain doesn't function quite the same!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Christa said…

    Too funny. I sure can relate.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Sara Jenkins said…

    I think we should write a book because I never heard of PRegnancy brain until I experienced it!! ha, ha!! ( Why didn't anybody tell us.)??? Love, Sara Jenkins

     

Post a Comment

<< Home