David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

He won't leave home without it!

To say that David loves baseball is an understatement. In fact, it doesn't even begin to paint a picture of just HOW MUCH he loves baseball. In S.C. he played baseball in each location we visited. At the airport, he had an imaginary game with a 12 year old little boy where he pretended to hit, throw off his hat, run the bases and slide. He wakes up talking about baseball (I can hear him through the monitor). He plays until it is time to go to bed. I shouldn't have been surprised at all when I told him it was time to go the other day and I didn't see him run to the door like usual. It took him a few minutes and when I turned around, this is how my big boy looked. He had gotten his own "my" and all his baseball gear. Now his glove, bat (sometimes 2 bats), and a ball ride with us everywhere we go. It is a really fun phase that we hope doesn't end, especially now that he will have a little brother to play with someday!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    That is so funny! That is how Karoline is with her dolls and blanket! David and his brother are going to have SO much fun growing up together.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    David has become such a big boy!! I can't wait to see he and Claudia interact on your next trip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home