David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Baby Update (17 weeks):

I went to the doctor Monday and here is the updated info on our sweet little guy!
Heartbeat: 149
Weight gain: 2lbs.
Blood pressure: I can't ever remember
Current cravings: fruit, Sonic ice

Things look great! He did put me on iron supplements to help with my energy level and because I needed them with my first pregnancy. He also suggested I start drinking Ensure until I get my appetite back. I can tell it is getting better this week. We have been really busy with Wild Week at church so I know this post is a little late, but I did want to document this appointment. I go back in 4 weeks for another sonogram and regular check up. We are still debating names but I'll let you know when we actually decide. I had a crazy pregnancy dream last night that I had the little one, he looked just like David, and we still didn't have a name when we were leaving the hospital!!! Surely we'll decide before then :)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home