David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Jon' first bath

Jon's umbilical cord feel off after about 12 days, so we were able to give him his first bath! Although these are not the most flattering pictures of my newborn, it was the best I could do with my "helper" being very hands on!

Jon didn't cry or make a sound, even when David accidently poured water all over his face... twice!

Big brother had a BLAST and wants to give Jonathan a bath every night!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jon is such a big boy and a brave one! He is so precious and I love that his big brother is so eager to help with everything. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and give him kisses!

    Aunt B

     

Post a Comment

<< Home