David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Still no baby...

We just returned from the doctor and not much has changed... Jonathan is still low, but I'm only dilated to a 1. So, Dr. Mendez said he would see me first thing Monday morning if not before. The same thing happened with David, so we weren't too disappointed when he sent us home instead of going to the hospital. Plus now I can get all my Christmas stuff up and get most of my shopping done! And we have TONS of Thanksgiving food sitting around to eat, maybe I can just eat my way into labor :)!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my little nephew Jonathan! Why, oh why, have you not graced us with your presence yet:)? We will be waiting on the call. Love ya'll bunches!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    Hope it is soon... You look so beautiful! I love David's art work! I bet he has so much fun at his school. I would love for Karoline to go to a pre-school but they cost SO much here (like everything else) so I hope to start doing some things at home myself once I get adjusted to handling two! Hope yall have a great Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    You look fantastic!! Praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby boy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home