David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Brotherly love...

David is loving his baby brother!!! I am actually VERY surprised at just how much he seems to love Jon. When he saw him in the hospital, he giggled really softly and kept a silly grin on his face the entire time he held him. His visits to see us were short, but even now that we are home things are great. He asks to hold him often and is very gentle with him. It also helps that Mimi, DeeDee, Daddy T, Trey and myself are here right now, so attention is not a problem :)!

David's first attempt to hold Jon.

My sweet little men!

Here is David showing off the gift that Jon gave him... a Gamecock football uniform with a helmet. He loves it!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Laura Rogers said…

    Awe, how cute!!! I love that Jon got David a present. That is so sweet. I love the photos! Thanks for sharing! :) I hope you are feeling well!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    That is the sweetest thing!! I love seeing brothers together. Hope you are feeling well. We would love to bring you dinner one night. The boys are really wanting to see you.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    That is so precious! You have such a beautiful family. Hope you're doing well.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Amy C said…

    So sweet. What a beautiful gift! They are handsome boys!!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They are so precious together and I love Jon's gift to his big brother. I know that David will be an amazing big brother and teach Jon all about baseball. Love y'all!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    SO CUTE! I know that yall are probably tired but enjoy these days of Jonathan sleeping a lot! Anderson has slight reflux so we are dealing with that right now... it's not too bad but I am having to pump some and put rice cereal in his milk as requested by the doc. Hopefully he will get better soon and this won't drag on for months.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home