David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

We tried!

Here is our first attempt at pictures of the boys in front of the tree. We actually took these last week when grandparents were here to help... I'm not sure a good picture will happen this year!

David liked getting to hold Jon at the time, but this past week has been a little tough. I guess you can just say he was, ummm, adjusting to life with a sibling!

I won't smile, but I'll pretend laugh!

I think Jon's had enough! I'll try again when I've had more sleep. It seems Jon's days and nights are mixed up. I'm also working on his birth story so I won't forget the special day! Hopefully I can post it soon!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger uscsteve said…

    Congratulations on your new son Trey and Dani! I had checked this page for the first time in a little while and was thrilled to see your addition to the family! David and Jonathan, very cute. My fiancee had mentioned wanting to do this if we had two boys! Haha.

    Congrats!
    Steve

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They are so cute and I can't wait to see y'all! I'm sure David will eventually adjust to life with a younger sibling. I think that he just misses his mom:)

    Love you!
    Aunt B

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Laura Rogers said…

    Awe, Dani- they are so cute- Jon has such beautiful skin! I love their outfits. I can't wait to talk to you and see how you are doing. I'm sure you are so tired! Call me when things settle down! Love you!

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    Yeah, we tried to get a pic of just Karoline and Anderson and it didn't work too well either, but we got one good shot. I understand your pain! Hope yall are doing well!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    They are both adorable! We miss you all so much. Please give David and Jon big hugs and kisses from us!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Dani, he's absolutely beautiful!!! God is so good!!! Praying for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home