David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

For Dee Dee and B

O.K., unless you are my mom or sister, you probably don't care about this picture. But, I promised them I would post a picture of my new hair cut (excuse the tired eyes and no make up, it happens often these days...). I guess it's because I am turning the big 3-0 this month, but I got brave and cut it. I think I like it, it certainly seems a little easier for now. I just don't want to look to "mom-ish"! And more importantly, isn't this guy the cutest?!? My friend Amanda took some great pictures of the kids yesterday... I'll try to post them tonight! Hope you two ladies like the new cut :)!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger courtney said…

    your sister-in-law cares about things like haircuts too! :-) It looks really good! and the little guys are so freakin' adorable. i miss y'all! hopefully we'll make it out there again before too long. love you!

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG - I absolutely LOVE the haircut:) You don't look too "mom-ish" and the little fella that you are holding is absolutely adorable! Love the hair, love the baby and most importantly I love you. You are the most amazing older sister a girl could ever have;)

    Your little sis!
    B

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Like the haircut!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home