David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Conversation

I just had to type this up so I would remember...

Trey was at the Cowboy's game tonight (sad, sad loss) so David and I were having another "date night". We were sitting at the table eating when he looked over at me and said "So, how was your day?" He was completely serious... at least until I started laughing! What a cutie pie!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    So CUTE!!!! Don't you just love what comes out of our toddlers mouth sometimes! Karoline can say the funniest things that just make my day!
    Jon's pictures are so cute. It is opposite for me. Karoline was so big and Anderson is so tiny compared to her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home