David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Refreshed?!

You'd think that I would feel much better as far as sleep deprivation is concerned this week... Trey did an excellent job with the
boys Monday night. I was able to grab dinner (for all the locals, Johnny B's has great burgers!) and catch a movie. It was heaven! While I was out relaxing, Trey managed a trip to Chick-fil-A with both boys, movie night with popcorn for David and a bottle with Jonathan. David and Jonathan were asleep when I got home. What a stud :)! Then, last night I bathed and fed Jonathan at 10:30 pm and he slept until 5:00 am. WAHOO! So, I'm trying to figure out why I'm still tired?!? I think I might be coming down with a cold or something. Oh well, we are staying in tonight so I will try to remember to take a few pictures of the boys for all our families that check regularly for that reason. Happy Friday everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a great husband. I read it to Matt so he is prepared in the future:) Maybe your body is so used to no sleep that when you do sleep it's like "what the heck is going on?"....HAHA! Either way give those amazing nephews of mine a kiss and hug from me and tell the hubby that I said "well done!" Love you!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    I totally understand! I am always tired. I think it is because we have a toddler and a newborn. I think we are going to be tired for many years to come :) Hehe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home