David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Nothing better...

than these two little guys! I am so in love with "my boys" and am thankful for all the blessings God gives us each day. Yes, we are tired and up to our ears in chores and laundry but it is all worth it! Eventually we will get a handle on this parenting deal and I'll update more specifics. For now, I leave you with this picture... David truly loves his baby brother and we are so happy!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PRECIOUS!!! I absolutely love this picture:) Give those two handsome fellas hugs and kisses from me. Call me when you get a handle on things. Love y'all!!!!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Christa said…

    Such cutie pies! It will get better and you will have more time soon. Especially when you can coordinate their afternoon naps- that is heaven!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    That is so precious!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Lee Wilkes said…

    How sweet! There is nothing better than watching two brothers love on each other! Christa is right...you will get some more time for yourself soon! Hang in there. Lee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home