David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sick List

Here is a list of what is going around our household right now:

Trey- flu like symptoms, not yet diagnosed by a doctor.

Me- Mastitis (last week) and a non-stop headache, probably from sleep deprivation.

David- THE FLU! We went to the doctor yesterday b/c he has been running a fever since Saturday. Poor baby!

Jon- Horrible cough/congestion that thankfully has not yet turned into anything serious.



Needless to say, the Kelly house is ready for SPRING! We are hopefully on the mend and I have a ton of things to catch up on!

*And yes, I do have the best husband ever! Thank you for your well wishes on my 30th birthday everyone!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor things....y'all are in my my thoughts and prayers. Get those boys to feeling better so they can come to SC and see their Aunt B. Love y'all!!!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    I am SOOOO Sorry! Karoline is sick too for the fouth time this year! I just don't get it! I am so ready for spring!! Get well soon!!
    Oh and Im really sorry about you! I KNOW what you are going through and it is NOT fun!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    So sorry! I hope you had a wonderful birthday in spite of everyone being sick. I want to get together soon, especially since I still have a baby gift for you. I think we should wait a few days!

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Holly, Ben, and Reid said…

    No fun!!! Let us know if you need anything...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home