David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Playdate!

My sweet friend Amanda had us over for a playdate Friday morning. We were only 45 minutes late, sigh... I really hate being late to things, but somedays I just can't seem to get all 3 of us out the door on time. Especially since we have been working on potty training (more on the progress later)! Here are all the fun friends we got to hang out with at Bailey's house (notice there are only 3 girls in the group, ha)!

David really enjoyed Ms. Amanda's cookies. I think he ate 4 or 5!

He was also into hugging the little girls at the party! He kept wanted to hold little Kendall... I think he liked her big brown eyes!

Thank you Amanda and Bailey! We had a great time... and if you want to see what Jon did at the party, I'll post those pictures soon. Amanda took some great shots of him and I want to look through them first :)!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    David seems to quite the "ladies man" lately;) He is getting so BIG and I know that he loves being a big brother...even if he has to share his mommy that he loves to death. Give him some kisses from me!

    Aunt B

     

Post a Comment

<< Home