David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Feeling Better!

David is finally feeling better! Thank you for your prayers. He is sleeping like a champ again and wakes up talking and smiling. We are thankful it didn't last too long. I forget how much harder it is to function during the day with no sleep! The funny thing about David's sickness was that I found a new comfort for him. I was given a really nice bathrobe for Christmas and I was obviously wearing it most of the time during our late night (or early morning) rocking/comforting sessions. Anyway, the past 2 nights David has been fighting sleep a little until I put the robe on... I really think he has made an attachment to the material! Babies are so funny that way, always revealing new things about themselves. I love it! Anyway, here are some quick snapshots I took of David playing in the crib tonight before I put on the "magic robe" for bedtime...


David has several of these toy balls that he loves!


Yummy!!!


Giggle, giggle! I think he is starting to know he should smile for the camera.


We often call him "drool master" for obvious reasons.


We love you baby boy!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    SO GLAD he is better!! We have been thinking about ya'll. Cute pics!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dani, he is SO CUTE! I'm glad he's feeling better.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dani, I just got your blog address from Ellen. You son is adorable. He's soooo Cute. You need to give me some pointers- "WE'RE EXPECTING" Have a good one- Sara Jenkins:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home