David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

"Son of a Preacher Man"

Trey had an opportunity to speak at Keystone this morning while our pastor was out of town. We were thankful for the opportunity and I feel God was glorified through Trey's message. He continued a series that Brandon began on temptation... it is amazing how God's word is so relevant to what we struggle with over 2000 years later! David and I were proud of Trey and know that God has given him a gift to use to glorify Him. If you would like to listen to Trey's message on the "ugly" side of temptation and sin just click the link above and it will take you to Keystone's webpage. It should be posted soon. Happy listening!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    I listened to Trey's message, it was great!! I know you and David are proud of him.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    I'm so glad you got a chance to listen! I'll certainly let him know... give Miss Claudia a hug for us!

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Dani,
    Would you mind if I put a link to your blog on mine? I love reading about little David and I know some of my friends would love to as well - especially Clara!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home