David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

10 months today!


About Me...
- I love to eat with my fingers. My favorites are broccoli, carrots, spinach, noodles, bananas, strawberries, and zwieback toast!
- I like to wave bye, bye instead of clapping to music. But I think dancing is just as much fun!
- I have said "momma", "da da", and "bye bye", though not consistantly.
- I used to love baths, now I scream through them (we hope this is a short "phase").
- I point to everything and everyone.
- I can choose what book I want to read and then turn the pages for you. My favorites are Neighborhood Animals, Tractors, and Goodnight Moon.
- I love to swing and pick flowers from mommy's pots.
- I can throw a ball, make baskets in my basketball goal, and LOVE to watch my daddy throw the ball against the wall.
- My favorite songs are The Ittsy, Bitsy Spider, You Are My Sunshine, If You're Happy and You Know It, and Jesus Loves Me.
- I really like to climb on everything (see post below).

We love you baby boy! Happy 10 month birthday!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Happy 10 months, David!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Danielle!! Leslie Swofford Corry found your weblog and passed it along. I told her you had one and I wasn't able to find it. She did and I'm so happy to be able to watch your little man grow! I spent all of McCanless's nap yesterday looking through your blog. He is so cute!! Don't you just love being a mom!!

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Danielle-
    Wow! I can't even imagine that you are married and live in Texas, much less have a little boy!! Boy has it been a long time....

    Kerri told me about your webblog - I had a blast looking at all of your pictures of your cute family!

    We need to catch up sometime! My email is betsy.marchant@gmail.com. Send me your email address when you have a chance!

    Betsy (Carter) Marchant

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    I can't believe he is 10 months old already! Are you loving staying at home with him? He is so precious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home