David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just for fun...

I've been taking lots of pictures lately, I just haven't had the chance to post them. So here are a few...


David gets so messy at dinner, you'll notice in most of these shots he is sporting just the diaper... his favorite way to hang out around the house!


Hating his bib is a new development. I hope he outgrows this one quickly.


David can army crawl like a champ now and is starting to get a few "steps" with his tummy off the floor. This is part of the reason I haven't posted lately. I can't go far without having him right under my feet. It is a different world now that he is truly mobile.


He loves his new found independence!


"Watch me mom!"


Sadly, Trey and I find ourselves putting things just out of David's reach to see if he'll go after it on all 4's!

11 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is getting so big!!! Just let the boy strut around in his birthday suit...it is good for the soul:)! I can't wait to see him next month...love you all!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey....nice kid! Do a good job raising him how 'bout it!?! I love and miss ya'll!!!

    Daddy T

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My preciouse David! He is growing up too fast. I can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks! I love and miss ya'll!

    Dee Dee

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Amy C said…

    Very cute messy pictures. Love those diaper only pictures. What a fun time.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    What a big boy with his army crawl! I know that is so exciting! When are you headed our way? Hugs and Kisses to David!!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jenna said…

    He is so cute!!! I hope we can get him together with Nate this summer. Nate is pulling his bib off now too. It is amazing to watch their independence grow. Cute, sweet boy.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's so cute! When are you coming back to SC? I'm headed home on the 13th I think and then have a few weeks before Hollymont. I hope I get to see him! Love you all!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    David is such a beautiful little boy. I can't believe how big he's getting already! We're sure going to miss you next year, but as a stay at home mom, I know you're going to love it! You're a wonderful friend with a truly special family. Hope you'll keep in touch. And by the way, once they learn how to take the bib off, you might as well forget about them keeping it on!

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I can't believe he is almost crawling!!! Gosh they grow up so fast! I feed James in only his diaper too - otherwise it ends up all over his clothes!

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These pictures are priceless. David is so cute, and his smile is so sweet! Crawling is only the beginning of "keeping up with him" - no more rest for you and Trey! Take care of your precious baby boy! Love to all of you.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dani,

    He is so adoreable. I can't believe how big he's getting. Cherish these moments because they go by in the blink of an eye. I hear that you're coming home in a few weeks. Please call us so we can see you all. Take care and we love you lots! :)

    Julie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home