David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Who needs a playground...

when you have your very own dishwasher! This is what David was doing while I was cooking his dinner tonight. Enjoy our little monkey pics!


Standing by the dishwasher is fun...


... but I think I'll see what is up here!


Notice he doesn't stop because he made it on top of the dishwasher, he wants what is at the top.


I think this little development puts him in the "all boy" catergory!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    Too funny. Claudia is amazed by the dishwasher, as well. Though I don't think she is quite as brave as David!

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    HELLO!!! We miss yall so much! I saw the link to David's blog from Trey's blog and I LOVE to see what is going on with David! This post made me laugh so hard and it makes me excited about what Karoline is going to be doing in 7 months!!! I don't know if yall have seen pics of her but you can go to www.bethandtjgoff.blogspot.com and see some. We miss yall and hope it is not too long until we get to visit Texas! Beth Goff

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Devona said…

    Isn't that amazing? I just posted the same thing about Jacob! I thought it was funny to see him climb up on there (which is why I took the pictures), but Daddy didn't find it too amusing, so when Jacob was in trouble, I had to take a picture of that as well. It's just all part of being a little boy. Too funny.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    He is all boy, love these pictures :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home