David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

David's First Easter

Happy Easter to all our friends and family! This morning in church I was reminded of how thankful I am God sent his Son to save us. He send His Son so we could have life and have it more abundantly. At Keystone our goal is to love God, love others, and love life! To me this time of year is a constant reminder of how good God is and how much He loves us. I am thankful for my wonderful life and the joy that we have everyday. I pray this Easter all my "blog friends" find their life as fulfilled and joyful as we do...

This morning right before we left for church I caught a few pictures. David was already tired (Sundays are long days for him), so I knew I wouldn't get the best shots. Friday afternoon he had his pictures made with live bunnies so I'll post them as soon as I get them. And we actually managed to get a family photo thanks to Keystone! The church had professional photographers there this morning taking pictures. We had all been working hard by the time we were able to get a turn, but hopefully it will turn out well.


"I'm almost out of smiles mom...


"but, I will show off my teeth again!"


Since David's Easter outfil was linen, I didn't want to put it on until we were ready to walk out the door. So, he had his morning bottle in his bathrobe and socks!


Of course the grass was his favorite thing about his Easter basket!


Digging in!!!


"You mean you expect me to wear this thing in public???"


We gave David his "big" present on Friday so he could have the weekend to play. At the suggestion of his cousin Claudia, the Easter Bunny brought David a LeapFrog Learning Table and he LOVES it!


Our baby boy is getting so big!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the pictures are wonderful! dee dee loves the outfit!!!!!!!can not wait for the web camera, so we can se all of you! god is good and i am thankful that he is in our lives!! love to you all, dee dee

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    I love it! He has gotten so big and he is so squeezable! I hope we can see you guys more this summer (you live so far!). I can't believe how he is standing like that - you know what happens next. And those teeth! Nate still has a toothless grin. I loved seeing the picture of Nate - they have both grown so much. About the car thing, I once locked Chase and Dylan in the car in the garage (no spare key in the house). I was finally able to talk Chase through unbuckling himself and unlocking the door! He was 2 or 3 at the time. Mark almost had to come home from work. Lesson learned!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    I love his Easter outfit. I'm so happy he likes the Learning Table. I wish he and Claudia could play together. Hopefully we will see you all sometime this summer. Looking forward to the bunny pics!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    David looks so handsome in his Easter best. I know he's going to love his new table. We got one for Drew and use it with Mary Des; both kids love(d) it!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    What a cute outfit! I'm anxious to hear how david likes the learning table! James got one for Christmas, but we haven't pulled it out yet! David is certainly photogenic!!!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    He is too cute! I especially like his little boy dress clothes. Hannah still uses her learning table. It helped her to pull up, and now, at 18 months, she is actually learning from it.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, this is Gracie again. David is so cute!! I can't wait to see you next time you come to visit.
    Love,
    Gracie =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home