David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt B!!!

Today is Aunt B's birthday! We are missing her like crazy today, as she ALWAYS likes to make a big deal out of her birthday :)! Just to give you an idea of how significant this day is to me, it is my first memory ever. I can remember walking down the hallway at the hospital (with my nice black shoes on), where the room was located, and listening to her scream in the nursery while they held me up to the window so I could get a peek at my new sister. I guess even at the age of 3 I knew it was an amazing gift! You are so special to us and we hope you have a wonderful birthday Brittany Ann!!! David sends lots of hugs and would love some of that cookie cake I know you are enjoying!

We love you!
Trey, Dani, and David

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Happy Birthday BB!!!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much!!! I cried when I read what you wrote. I loved hearing ya'lls voice this morning on the phone and I miss ya'll like crazy. Thanks for being such AMAZING people in my life. I am truly blessed and could not ask for a better family and life. GOD IS GREAT!!! Love and hugs!!!

    Aunt B

     

Post a Comment

<< Home