David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We're home...

and up to our ears in laundry! We had a great trip to S.C. and I will load the pictures as soon as I find my camera in the moutain of stuff that needs to be put away. You see, the little one is still giving me a hard time. At 16 weeks and 1 day, I am sick off and on, have major food aversion, bad headaches and can't wait until David goes down for his afternoon nap because that's when I get mine! But, we are thankful to have these set backs during the day and we find out this Friday what we will be having! David has been saying "sista" with no prompting from us, so I guess we'll see if he's right. We honestly don't care either way and are just praying for a healthy baby. David also kisses my little belly (which is much larger at 16 weeks than it was with him) and says "hi baby". It is really sweet! I'll post pictures soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Sandi said…

    Can't wait till Friday! I wish my doctor did it that early. I'm hoping it's a sista too!!!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    OH, I can't wait to see your pictures!!! Karoline is saying "hi baby" too and says "brother" when I lift up my shirt. It is so funny because she will lift up her shirt too and say brother. I know she totally does NOT understand by maybe one day! Can't wait for Friday to get here!! I hope you feel better soon...

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Jenna said…

    I can't wait to hear!!! The boys have been wanting to know if they will ever see you again. Maybe we can get together when you feel better.

    I think the progesterone might have something to do with your sickness. I felt bad until 20 weeks with Nate even though I stopped the progesterone at 12 weeks. I never felt bad that long with the others. I hope your better soon - that is so miserable.

    Glad you are home safe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home