David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Well...



What a sweet face!

We are so excited! Here is "brother" (as we will call him until he has a name) showing off his manhood! All week I have been feeling like it was a boy... and truly would have been shocked if the doctor had said otherwise. It is amazing to me how much more "connected" I feel knowing that he is a he. We love this little guy so much already! And we think it is perfect that David will have a brother. He is 100% boy and plays nothing but sports 24/7 so he will love having a little brother around. Thanks for all your prayers and please keep them coming. This pregnancy has been much harder, but worth it!

6 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    Congratulations!!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    YEAH!!! Congrats!! I am so excited yall found out and I am so excited David is going to have a brother! That will be so much fun! I can tell they will be very active little boys playing soccer and baseball all day long. How fun! Now yall won't have to buy much! Well, I guess David will get a new big boy room. That is great!! Congrats again and can't wait to know his name!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Dani! I check in on y'all on your blog and have been waiting with anticipation about what you are having. After having two girls in a row, I am confident that you will be more than thankful for a new baby boy...nothing new to buy!!!!! I hope things continue to progress well and we can't wait to meet this new little Kelly.

    Much love, Michele

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    Well, I had a feeling you were having a boy... the whole heart rate take a guess thing. Maybe we will live in Texas again at some point and it will be SO much fun for our boys to play together!! Karoline will be out numbered.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Congrats!! Boys are wonderful, as you already know and having two makes it all the more fun!! I can't wait to hear more as the big day arrives!!

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Jenna said…

    Congrats!! Boys are great! David will be such a great big brother.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home