David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fun with Bath Markers!

David has not enjoyed bath lately... he goes through this phase every now and then. I decided I would try to make it more fun and purchased these bath markers. He really likes telling me which color he wants to use and even though smiling for the camera is not something he is interested in, he certainly likes bath art!

He concentrates so hard while drawing his pictures! He even "writes" his name. He will say "D" "a"... and then he stops talking out loud, but continues writing.

Of course his only request for my help is to draw a baseball.

He even cleans up the mess when bath is over! What a big boy!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Amy C said…

    I think the writing on the tub wall is about the time my Bailey decided to try her art on the living room wall at age 2.

    16 coats of Kilz primer and paint later, we killed the WATERBASED marker. Permanent would have cleaned up easier!

    Look out. They don't see a difference in walls.

    I laughed out loud at the phone thing. I have done similar things many times. Numerous drinks have taken a dive off the top of my car. You have just got to laugh!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home