David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Birthday...

Since we got home from vacation at 1:30 am the morning of David's birthday, we had a wonderful, lazy day at home. I had pre-planned the idea of making baseball cupcakes for us to sing Happy Birthday to the little guy, so after a long nap David and I worked together to bake them!

This was David's first attempt at helping me cook (he is usually playing baseball with his daddy during dinner prep) and we had a blast! Here he is telling me "I'm TWO!" while we wait for the first batch of cupcakes to bake.

I also made David's favorite dinner, spaghetti, and he ate 2 BOWLS!!!

Then we sang Happy Birthday again and he got that great look of pure joy on his face. I wish it was his birthday everyday because he just LOVES it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home