David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Update on how it's really going...

This is where I found David last night... I was changing Jon, who decided to spray me, the wall, the changing table, and all that was near when I hear "I stuck!" coming from the bathroom. And incase your wondering, yes he did turn on the water and soak himself!

And today David is running fever... the excitment never ends!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Devona said…

    Now the REAL fun begins!! Bless your heart and good luck!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger ryan w fitzgerald said…

    too cute! hope you guys are doing well and i cant wait to come hang out in week or so!

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    Despite the chaos I am so glad things are going well. David and Jon are SO CUTE! I promise it only gets better. Karoline had that one bad week too after my mom left but all is well now. I don't think she remembers not having Anderson around. Have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home